9/04/2012

Caroline Abbott!

Hi Happy People,
YAY! Finally! We've been waiting for her for a long time! And her she is, Caroline Abbott! She's so beautiful. . .


I love Caroline's blond hair and her green eyes. I think this is AG's first blondie with green eyes. I can't wait to read all about her.


Here she is in her ice-skating outfit: Sweet! Love the old-fashioned ice skates. Her adventure outfit is also cool, with the big red hat! Her fancy outfit is very fancy :D


Here is Caroline in her B-Day dress (love it!) and with her PJ's. Here PJ's are soooo cute. And there is her cat, Inkpot. She's just as black as ink.


And here is her furniture. I love her play set room!!! Her bed looks very comfortable and her boat looks cool. Caroline also has a good meal for two.

I love Caroline! What is your opinion about her? I would love to hear it :D

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pretty Lilly!

    I love your collages of Caroline's items! I love them all! I think my favorite has to be her travel outfit, the puffy jacket is too cute!

    Hope you are having a good day!

    Your Friend,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete