9/05/2012

Caroline's Books

Hi Happy People,
How are you dollie-friends? I'm good. Yesterday I said that I can't wait to read all about Caroline. Here are all her books. I can't wait to start reading. Her story sounds great!


 
Caroline Abbott lives in 1812, the time that the British and the American are having once agian a war. Caroline loves sailing (see her boat!) with her Daddy. As Papa is taking prisoner, Caroline promised him to be brave until he returns. Then the British attack her village and the American are in trouble. . . Can she stay steady enough to win the day?

You can also buy Caroline's books in a box:



Caroline also has a colour and craft book and a play scene book:



Do you want to read all about Caroline? I would love to hear it :D

Lots of love,
Pretty Lilly - an American Girl

2 comments:

  1. I want to read about Caroline! I love your blog!
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty! (and we LOVE her name!)

    ReplyDelete